CAREER & EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT LOVICK ENGINEERING
Lovick Engineering offers an unparalleled service of both diesel and gas engine reconditioning.
If you were thinking of joining our team, Career and Employment Opportunities can be accessed here. Or see below for current availability.
Alternatively, send your Resume and Job Application to email@example.com, or drop in and see us at 175 March Street, Orange, 2800.
first year apprentice -
Lovick Engineering are currently offering a first year apprenticeship in Diesel Mechanics
The successful applicant would be trained in all facets of diesel engine and powertrain repair, rebuilding, diagnostics and testing.
Pre apprenticeship modules and strong mathematical skills would be considered favourably
This position is for an immediate start
Applicants are required to be highly motivated, task driven with keen interest in diesel engines and or machining
Applicants seeking an opportunity to work with an industry leader, with the latest equipment and excellent remuneration opportunities should apply.
first year junior apprentice - fitter machinist (engine reconditioning)
Lovick Engineering, an Industry Leader in Diesel Engine Reconditioning is seeking a First Year Junior Apprentice - Fitter & Machinist to join our fast paced Machining and Reconditioning Department.
As a Lovick Apprentice you will be expected to:
· Be motivated to pursue a career as a Fitter Machinist
· Learn on the job, and attend TAFE for the duration of the Apprenticeship
· Be a punctual, reliable and enthusiastic team member
The successful applicant will have:
· A keen interest in component machining
· Completed Secondary School to Year 10 level (or equivalent) minimum
· Strong mathematical skills and attention to detail
· Completed relevant pre-apprenticeship modules
· A Drivers Licence (Learners or Provisional)
Applicants seeking an opportunity to work with an industry leader, with the latest equipment and excellent remuneration opportunities are encouraged to submit their resume, highlighting any experience if applicable.
Current 2nd or 3rd years considered.