Services offered to the rail industry include our ability to machine and rebuild all engine makes and sizes up to 3,000 HP. Lovick Engineering also specialise in the reconditioning and repairing of small and large compressors which play a critical role in the reliability of both diesel and electric powered locomotives. We have a broad range of capabilities that enables us to machine all sizes of engine components up to 3m in length. Please refer to our current Capabilities Chart for further details. Our company is continually expanding the range of services we offer to all industries so our Capabilities Chart will be updated as additional specialised machine tools are added to our existing range of machine tools and services.
Some of the highly specialised services we can offer the ever-expanding rail industry in Australia include:
- Complete diesel engine rebuilding and reconditioning
- Component repairs covering – inter coolers, turbo’s, injector pump and injectors, compressors, water pump, auxiliary drives etc
- Engine testing and diagnostics
- Engine parts suppliers
- Cylinder head reconditioning
- Cylinder block reconditioning
- Crankshaft reconditioning
- Camshaft grinding
- Balancing of engines and industrial components
- Magnaflux crack testing and crack repairing
- Pressure testing
- Ultrasonic cleaning of oil coolers and inter coolers
- Chemical cleaning including alloy component bath
- Metal spray and specialised welding and reclaiming of diesel engine components and industrial components
- Shot blasting Australia wide service. Pickup and delivery service throughout NSW or freight arranged for all other parts of Australia.
Australia wide service. Pickup and delivery service throughout NSW or freight arranged for all other parts of Australia.