Quality Assurance & Warranty
We are especially proud to have our quality management system (ISO 9001:2008) certified by SAI Global. This certification assures customers that our internal processes have been developed, implemented and are controlled specifically to achieve the highest possible quality standards in product and service delivery.
These standards include:
- Providing modern equipment and workplace infrastructure to support staff and to meet the needs and expectations of our customers;
- Ensuring all technicians are trade qualified and are regularly trained in-house to achieve the highest levels of skill and competency;
- Adhering to stringent procedures which apply to all reconditioning activities and vigorously inspecting, testing and approving products prior to despatch;
- Servicing machinery and equipment and calibrating precision measurement tools on a regular and recurrent basis to ensure accuracy of workmanship;
- Routinely evaluating our suppliers to ensure the highest quality inputs are available to us;
- Regularly seeking feedback from our customers to ensure consistently high levels of satisfaction;
- Systematically reviewing internal systems and processes to verify adherence and to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Supporting all reconditioning activities and technicians with robust administrative, purchasing and management review processes.
A written quote and comprehensive warranty will accompany any job undertaken by Lovick Engineering. If you have feedback you’d like to provide in regards to work we have completed for you, please feel free to complete a short survey here to let us know your thoughts. Of course, we also welcome feedback via phone and email. You can contact us here.