For many years Lovick Engineering has provided engine machining and specialised component machining and repair work for some of the largest oil companies in Australia including Shell and Caltex. Specialised pump shaft and housing repairs have been developed and completed by our company including, crack repairing, rebuilding of shafts made with specific alloys including Inconel, shaft and turbine repairs, plus balancing to name just a few.
We have also been the primary provider of engine component machining services to some of the largest power generation companies in Australia. These businesses operate many hundreds of large gas powered engines, the makes of which include Caterpillar, Jenbacher, Waukesha, Cummins, Deutz and many more.
Some of the highly specialised services we can offer the ever-growing oil and gas power industry in Australia include:
- Complete diesel engine rebuilding and reconditioning
- Component repairs covering – inter coolers, turbo’s, injector pump and injectors, compressors, water pump, auxiliary drives etc
- Engine testing and diagnostics
- Engine parts suppliers
- Cylinder head reconditioning
- Cylinder block reconditioning
- Crankshaft reconditioning
- Camshaft grinding
- Balancing of engines and industrial components
- Magnaflux crack testing and crack repairing
- Pressure testing
- Ultrasonic cleaning of oil coolers and inter coolers
- Chemical cleaning including alloy component bath
- Metal spray and specialised welding and reclaiming of diesel engine components and industrial components
- Shot blasting
Australia wide service. Pickup and delivery service throughout NSW or freight arranged for all other parts of Australia.