For a number of decades, Lovick Engineering has been a key partner for some of the largest mines and mining contractors in the country. We have the capacity to machine, repair and rebuild all sizes and makes of diesel engines used in the mining industry including the largest mining trucks and shovels.
Our specialised services have been provided either directly or through OEM dealerships such as Westrac, Komatsu, Cummins, Detroit/MTU and many others. All of our services, including complete engine reconditioning, component machining, driveline component repairs and spare parts, are available directly to all mines and mining contractors.
Additionally, in conjunction with some OEMs, we have developed many specialised repair processes to enable components to be fully repaired back to OEM standards or better.
Our mining clients continue to greatly benefit from our expertise and experience, especially where we have been able to repair core components that were otherwise destined to become scrap or where core return deposits would have had to be forfeited.
Some of the highly specialised services Lovick Engineering can offer to the ever-growing mining industry in Australia include:
- Complete diesel engine rebuilding and reconditioning
- Component repairs covering – inter coolers, turbo’s, injector pump and injectors, compressors, water pump, auxiliary drives etc
- Engine testing and diagnostics
- Engine parts suppliers
- Cylinder head reconditioning
- Cylinder block reconditioning
- Crankshaft reconditioning
- Camshaft grinding
- Balancing of engines and industrial components
- Magnaflux crack testing and crack repairing
- Pressure testing
- Ultrasonic cleaning of oil coolers and inter coolers
- Chemical cleaning including alloy component bath
- Metal spray and specialised welding and reclaiming of diesel engine components and industrial components
- Shot blasting
Australia wide service. Pickup and delivery service throughout NSW or freight arranged for all other parts of Australia.